Upcoming Events at CV
CV FAMILY —
There are a lot of things happening around CV and we want to make sure you have all the information needed to be a part of each event or activity.
- This Sunday, February 26, 2023, following the morning service, Sis. Amanda Maddox’s Sunday School Class (FBI – Faithful Bible Investigators) will be having a pizza party in the Fellowship Hall. For more information, contact the church or see Sis. Amanda Maddox on Sunday prior to service time.
- There will be a “Diaper Pounding” for Ryan and Shelby Collier on March 12, 2023 at 4:00pm. For all the information about this event, please contact Sis. Kerri by calling the church at 205.642.8744 ext. 102 or see her or Sis. Frances. Shelby is requesting diapers any size from newborn to 5 and Huggies wipes unscented.
- The Teens and Young Adults are selling flowers to help with their upcoming Winterfest Trip (March 2-5). All orders and monies are due on Sunday, March 19th and the flowers should be back on Friday, April 7th. You can view the flowers to be order, place an order or get more information by seeing or calling Sis. Amanda Benefield (205.642.8744 ext. 103), seeing any of those going to Winterfest or by clicking here –> FLOWERS
- Pastor’s Appreciation is coming up and activities will start on Monday, March 13th and will end on Sunday, March 19th with lunch in the Fellowship Hall following the Morning Worship Service. For information, click –> https://cv7.co/W6YD, contact Sis. Stephanie Nichols by calling the church (205.642.8744 ext. 104) or seeing her after service at the church. There is also a printed letter with all the information on the tables in the foyer.
- We are also encouraging each one to make sure your information is CURRENT and UP TO DATE by visiting CV CONNECT at https://cvcog.church/connect and clicking on UPDATE PROFILE. You can choose how you receive updates and information from the church, what texts you receive, as well as view your giving history, give online and even see upcoming events. There is even an ONLINE CHURCH DIRECTORY to help you connect with anyone of our church family.
Pastor Andy Lambert
205.642.8744 ext 101 | firstname.lastname@example.org