Pastor’s Appreciation 2023
Dear Coosa Valley Family –
UPDATED ~ PLEASE READ
We will keep this page update should there be any changes. If you have any questions about any event, please see Stephanie Nichols at the church before or after service. You can also call and leave her a voicemail at 205.642.8744 ext. 104 and she will return your call.
Sunday, March 19th, 2023 will mark Pastor Andy and Sis. Kerri, along with their beautiful daughter Kati’s, eighth anniversary serving as the Pastors of Coosa Valley Church of God. We have chosen this time to celebrate Pastor Appreciation. This is a special time to honor our Pastors, and their daughter, for their commitment and faithfulness.
We ask our CV family to please get a card or write a note letting the Pastors know how much you love them. If you would like, please include a love offering. You can bring them with you on Sunday, March 19th or mail them to: 970 River Rd. Cropwell, AL 35054
Pastor Appreciation shouldn’t just be for one day because we want to celebrate our Pastor everyday but know that isn’t possible, so we narrowed it down to 1 week for Pastor Appreciation Week!
We have so many wonderful events planned to show our gratitude and love for the Pastors, and we pray that all our CV Family will attend if you are able. Don’t worry, if you are not able, we have events that you can partake as well.
- Monday, March 13th – This is the first day to kick off Pastor Appreciation week! Let’s start this week off by giving a huge “SHOUT-OUT” to our Pastors! Please send Pastor Andy and Sis. Kerri a quick note letting them know we love them. You can text, email or send a message on Facebook.
- Tuesday, March 14th from 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. – We are going to be having Prayer for the Pastor night. We want to be sure that our Pastors are covered with prayer. We encourage all the CV Family to please be IN HOUSE on this night to pray for our Pastor and for each other.
- Wednesday, March 15th from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. – This will be Youth fun night with the Pastor, but all are encouraged to attend. Church will be in the Fellowship Hall. We will
have a quick devotional from our Pastor, and then have a fun night enjoying laughs, pizza and of course little Debbie Cakes (Pastors Favorite Snack).
- Friday, March 17th from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. – Bowling with Pastor! Everyone come out to the Pell City Movie Theatre/Bowling Alley for a great time of bowling and enjoying fellowship with one another. There will be a signup sheet in the foyer this Sunday, March 13th for those who want to go bowling. The cost will be $10 (please give to Stephanie or place in Tithe Envelope and write BOWLING) and you will be responsible for your shoes.
- Saturday, March 18th from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. – Prayer March! We will meet at the church at 8:30 a.m. to have a cup of coffee (hot chocolate for the ones that do not drink coffee) and donuts. We will then all move to the parking lot and create a line to begin our Prayer March around the church 7 TIMES! If you can’t walk around the church, that’s okay! We have a plan so everyone can participate in praying for our church so please attend if you are able.
Sunday, March 19th starting at 9:45 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. – Pastor Appreciation Day! Today is the official anniversary of our Pastors 8th year serving as the Pastors of Coosa Valley Church of God. We have special day planned and would love all our CV Family to be in attendance today. We will have a special time of songs and worship followed by a wonderful message delivered to us by our guest speaker Pastor Byron Duke. We will have a special lunch immediately following service. PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR CARDS AND LOVE OFFERINGS FOR THE PASTOR We will have a special bag placed on the tithing table. Please place all cards to Pastor in this bag and remember to place your love offering inside of your card.
Phone Call / Text: 205.642.8744 ext 104