PRAYER REQUEST POSTED ~ Friday, March 10, 2023 ~ 9:00am
Multiple Prayer Requests …
- Bro J didn’t get to come home yesterday evening, they will be doing the MRI today at some point. If the MRI is good, he will get to come home.
- From Donna Taylor – “Please pray for my grandchildren and great grands as several of them have covid to include new mom and now baby is running fever thanks.”
- Minnie Lee’s sister died on Wednesday, please keep the Lee family in your prayer. Her sister, Carolina, lived in North Carolina.
- Still be praying for Art Dillard as he continues to recover from surgery last week. He has done really good so far.
- Continue to be in prayer for Sarah Hodo, she went back for her one month post-op check up yesterday, got a good report and is continuing to improve.
- Bob Hodo is doing better after his stint and is continuing to improve.
- Continue to be in prayer for Linda Wallis, the home health nurses say that she is continuing each day to get better and are happy with her progress.
- Let’s be praying for Larry Isbell’s brother and family; God knows the need and situation they are facing; they need peace and strength.
- Pastor’s brother, Jesse, will be having surgery next Wednesday, March 15th, for rotator cuff repair.
- Pastor’s mother will be having surgery next Friday, March 17th, for knee replacement.
- Let’s continue to be praying for our “home bound” families ~ Betty Hollis, Shirley Wood, J & Shirley Adams, Gene & Sarah Hodo, June Lee, Bonnie Rich, and others that are not able to be in service with us IN-HOUSE.
- Many others that have been and are sick. Let’s be in prayer for our Church Family!!!
- Martha Dillard ~ Unspoken prayer request. Prayers needed. Thanks for your prayers.
- Join us today as well in prayer for Sunday’s service. Great things have been happening around CV!!! If you miss service, you MISS a wonderful outpouring of the Holy Spirit of God!!!
If you have a prayer request, you can text it to 205.642.8744 or submit online at https://cvcog.church/prayer – we want to partner with you in prayer.